QUANTITY_TOTAL is Getting Calculated for ITEM TYPE 25
(Doc ID 2626984.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store inventory Management (SIM), pack item with ITEM_TYPE as 25, has pack inventory.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create a component item in Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
- Once the data reaches to SIM, do the inventory adjustment to keep Stock on hand(SOH) : 110.
- Create a sellable simple pack item in RMS and SOH inquiry at pack level is unchecked.
- Add the component item with quantity 10.
- Verify the SOH in both RMS and SIM.
- In RMS, the SOH for pack item is 0 however, in SIM the SOH for pack item is : 11.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document