Getting Error "Failed To Load Data Keys" In Radius Authentication
(Doc ID 2627411.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer is getting the error "Failed to load data keys" while passing the radius Authentication request,
Steps to reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Installed the radius Gateway as part of the 220.127.116.11.12 ECE Patch Set.
2. The radius configuration shared in the charging-settings.xml file.
3. Copy the local_policy.jar,US_export_policy.jar into the JAVA_HOME/security directory.
4. Loaded the radius_spec file using config loader.
5. Loaded the network_mapping file using config loader.
6. pin_crypt_app -useZT -genkey -update_dm_conf
7. Restarted the dm_oracle.
8. started radiusgateway
9. Passed radclient authorization request.
Snippet of radiusgateway1.log
How to fix the above reported error?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document