CDI Gantt Performance And Usability Updates For MWM v22.214.171.124
(Doc ID 2627584.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Mobile Workforce Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The patch mentioned addresses the following Gantt related issues in v184.108.40.206:
- Improved performance of internal Gantt caching (improves display time after 'refresh' or navigation)
- Startup time reduced by immediately drawing each task as it is loaded, rather than drawing them all at once. (significant reduction in startup time for large data sets)
- Remove a case where the Gantt is loaded twice.
- Ability to toggle the order in which shifts overlap so user can select tasks that appear 'underneath'. (ex. When the current Shift runs into overtime and crosses over to the next Shift)
- When the user has no timezone defined on their user record, the Gantt will pick up the system default timezone in this situation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!