OCECAS - 3-Way Conference Fail Due To Java Exception When Receiving A Subscribe With Expires 0
(Doc ID 2627611.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications Evolved Communications Application Server - Version 7.1.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a 3-way conference, ECAS (Evolved Communications Application Server) releases the conference establishment process when a SUBSCRIBE expires 0 for the conference uri is received.
1) A calls B and put B onhold
2) A calls C and put C onhold
3) A sends an INVITE with the conf-uri and fetch a conference device
4) A susbcribe to the conference events
4) A sends a REFER for connecting B to the conference device
5) A sends a REFER for connecting C to the conference device
6) ECAS process this REFER message for connecting B and generates an INVITE
towards B. B is connected
7) ECAS process this REFER message for connecting C and generates an INVITE towards C. C is connected
8) ECAS receives a SUSBCRIBE expires 0
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!