OCECAS - 3-Way Conference Service Fails When Receiving A 183 With SDP
(Doc ID 2627922.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications Evolved Communications Application Server - Version 7.1.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a 3-way conference, ECAS(Evolved Converged Application Server) releases the conference establishment process when a 183 with SDP is received when trying to connect B or C to the conference.
1) A calls B and put B onhold
2) A calls C and put C onhold
3) A sends an INVITE with the conf-uri and fetch a conference device
4) A sends a REFER for connecting B to the conference device
5) A sends a REFER for connecting C to the conference device
6) ECAS process this REFER message for connecting B and generates an INVITE towards B
7) From the B side, a 183 with SDP is received
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!