Inventory Adjustment Is not Posted for Content Item Late Sales
(Doc ID 2629223.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 28, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 to 16.0.1 [Release 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a late Sales transaction is posted in Retail Merchandising System for an item&location combination where a stock count has already been performed and variance was adjusted for the location, the adjustment transaction code 22 should be posted.
It has been observed that for content item sales upload the system is posting adjustments only for the container item.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Create a stock count request for content item.
- Run stkupd batch to take a snapshot of the current inventory.
- Run stkupld batch to upload the physical count to the STAKE_SKU_LOC table.
- Run Stkvar batch.
- Run saleupload and sales process batch to upload sales with the sales date as the date before the stock count was performed.
- Check the TRAN_DATA table. Tran code 22 is posted only for the container item.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!