Not Able To Resume CF Pick In Same Group If User Pressed F3 Exit In The Middle Of The Pick Earlier
(Doc ID 2629275.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While performing the CF pick with F3 pressed in the middle of picking cannot be resumed in same group.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start picking for the CF picks with a container.
2. Pick one item in using the container.
3. During the picking of the second item after item conformation, in the screen to confirm pallet, press F3 exit.
4. When the user try to start the picking with a different pallet first the screen is giving error 'invalid container'.
5. Enter same container that was used to start this pick group, but it shows the next pick location in the pick group.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document