Cycle Causes Issues With Scheduled Valuation
(Doc ID 2629457.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Insurance Policy Administration J2EE - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199 version, General
Cycle Causes issues with Scheduled Valuation. When processing Plan Level activities where Scheduled Valuation is attached it causes issues when this is initiated during cycle. Once cycle begins to process the Activity it's Status goes to 97 (Processing (Wait)), from a database perspective all the entries are created as expected in AsScheduledValuation and AsScheudledValuationFund. The problem is after cycle finishes the Activity goes to a status code of 09 (Pending), and if you look at it on the Plan Activity Screen it has a business validation saying the activity timed out, when in reality it processed as expected. If you were to manually add this same activity on the Plan Activity Screen and process it, it works as expected. When cycle is processing the same activity it is not correctly changing the activities status to 01 (Active). Tested this in 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 and both versions are experiencing the same issue.
Cycle can successfully process plan level activities where Scheduled Valuation is attached to it
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a Plan level activity
2) On this activity attach the Scheduled Valuation Rule
3) Make sure their are policies that can be valued.
4) Add this activity to OIPA via the UI, do not process it
5) Use cycle to process this activity
6) Notice that the Activities status code goes to 97 and after completion it goes to 09
7) Go to the Plan Activities Screen and notice a business validation will be thrown for this activity saying that is has timed out
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document