FA OUTBOUND COMM. CREATION FAILURE WHEN MULTIPLE MC'S WITH D1-RETREADTL
(Doc ID 2629640.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 17, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer to Meter Base - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 2.7]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
**Disclaimer:** This KM article may include the following abbreviations:
*FA - Field Activity
*MC - Measuring Component
*CCB - Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing
*C2M - Customer to Meter
On : C2M 22.214.171.124.0 version, Framework
FA Outbound Comm. creation failure when multiple MCs are present on associated Device Config
List has 2 references with the same keys [0 %7 %9].
Transition from status Pending to status Awaiting Acknowledgement failed by Enter plug-in (D1-POPSNDDTL) - 10.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Service Point with a Device installed.
- Device has an associated Device Configuration
- Device Configuration has two Measuring Components attached (1 - Scalar, 1 - Interval)
- Both Measuring Components have historical reads present.
- Create a Field Activity on Service Point. Field Activity gets created successfully in Communication in Progress state.
- Outbound Communication Business Object associated with Field Activity stays in Pending State.
The issue has the following business impact:
System Integration Testing (SIT),
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document