User Not in LDAP Directory Is Not Getting Inactive Using MigrateUsersToDB -p
(Doc ID 2630080.1)
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User no longer in LDAP directory is not inactivated using migrateUsersToDB -p
User not in LDAP to get inactive using migrateUsersToDB -p
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to Java Client as admin user
- Goto Admin tab > Server Settings > LDAP, and open the property of the configured LDAP setting
- Goto "Disable Agile User If Not Found In LDAP" field, and input "TRUE" and Save
- Open command line, change directory to %Agile_Home%\agileDomain\bin, and run below command:
- Goto Java Client, and check for the LDAP user which was deleted from the LDAP directory. See the user is still active
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document