Quantity Discount Brackets Based On Resource Balance Is Not Working In Case Of Price Override
(Doc ID 2630608.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Rating .
Configured "Quantity Discount Brackets" Based on "Resource Balance" and No Minimum-0.0 and cycle fee price override in Balance impacts .The cycle fee Price override charging has to stop after counter has reached to 1 but charging is applying continuously.
Charging of cycle fee [20 $] should not apply continuously.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
product1 - Voluntary_Suspension_Counter : Is having purchase event and creating 10062081 with -1.
product2 - Voluntary_Suspension_Charges: Is having cycle forward arrear event and Configured Quantity Discount Brackets Based on Resource Balance and No Minimum-0.0 [ override credit limit checkbox is selected] . it changes 0 to currency US dollar.
product3 - TEMPORARY DISCONNECT DECREMENT COUNTER: Is having cycle forward arrear event and Configured Quantity Discount Brackets Based on Resource Balance and No Minimum-1.00 [ override credit limit checkbox is selected] . It impact the 10062081 to 1[ Fixed value].
1) Purchase the deal Voluntary_Suspension_Counter with Quantity override(Example : Quantity is 3) balance bucket resource id 10062081 with -3
2) Purchase the deal Voluntary_Suspension_Charges with price-override(Example : 20 $) so charge would be triggered 20 $ and TEMPORARY DISCONNECT DECREMENT COUNTER decrements resource id to -3+1 = -2 in balance group for resource id 10062081
3) Do the billing for first month so charge will be triggered 20 $ and resource id balance group for resource id 10062081 would become -1
4) Do the billing for second month so charge will be triggered 20 $ and resource id balance group for resource id 10062081 would become 0
5) Do the billing for third , forth month, Charging is applied continuously for next billing cycles.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document