While Transporting a Child Container, Message Window Appears Twice
(Doc ID 2631709.1)
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transporting a child container from a staging location, no WIP or putaway plan results in “this is a child container. Do you want to process the child?” message appearing TWICE, one right after the other.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create a Purchase Order(PO) for 5 items.
- Create an appointment for the PO created in Step1.
- Receive the appointment in 5 containers for 5 different items.
- Now the containers are in receiving door.
- Build all the containers to a master container .
- Now try to putaway one of the child container.
- Message.'This is a child container. Do you want to process the child?' is displayed.
- Confirm the message with "YES".
- Again the same message is displayed for the second time.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document