RPM_STAGE_ITEM_LOC.SELLING_UNIT_RETAIL Populated as NULL When Items are Ranged by Area with UNIT_RETAIL as Zero
(Doc ID 2631941.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the ranging of locations is done by area for an item and the selling unit retail is forced to 0, the field selling_unit_retail is populated as null in RPM_STAGE_ITEM_LOC. When the RPM Batch newItemLocBatch.sh is run, the Item/location links are not created in RPM_ITEM_LOC.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create and approve an item with no locations ranged.
2. Edit the item, and go to locations screen.
3. Select locations at a level higher that store (e.g. District, Area).
4. Confirm that once level is selected, Selling Unit Retail is blank.
5. Select Source Method Supplier.
6. Enter Selling Unit Retail to be 0.
7. Save the changes and exit the screen.
8. Note RPM_STAGE_ITEM_LOC.SELLING_UNIT_RETAIL will be populated as blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document