Tax Details on Create Transaction Screen Does not Work Right after Clicking on Cancel Button
(Doc ID 2632771.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Not all transactions are available for a store during tax details creation in Retail Sales Audit module (RESA).
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Open Create Transaction screen.
2. Fill Store, Business Day and Transaction Type on Transaction box.
3. Fill Salesperson, Register and Cashier on Transaction Attributes box.
4. Add Tax Details in Tax box.
5. Select one of the available Tax Types.
6. Click on Cancel button.
7. Add Tax Details in Tax box.
8. Note that Tax Details fields are all disabled.
9. Select a different Tax Type.
10.Note that Tax Details are not disabled now.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document