Item Induction Shows Processed Correctly When Failed Record Exists In V_IIND_ERRORS_LIST
(Doc ID 2633007.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item Induction process shows the uploaded items are processed correctly when failed record exists in V_IIND_ERRORS_LIST.
steps to reproduce:
1. Prepare an ods file with the information defined at Item/Supp/Country/Loc level to update one of the existing records. Make sure there is incorrect data (for e.g incorrect Partner).
2. Load the file into the RMS tables.
3. Go to the "Review Status" screen. Note the status will be displayed as "Processed Successfully".
4. But in the table SVC_ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY for the same process it shows that the record had an error.
5. Upon querying CORESVC_ITEM_ERR or V_IIND_ERRORS_LIST following error can be noted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document