REF_PACK_NO Column Is Empty For Tran_codes 28 And 29 On The TRAN_DATA Table
(Doc ID 2633210.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
TRAN_DATA.REF_PACK_NO is empty for tran_codes 28 and 29 for the pack components.
Steps To Recreate
1. Choose a pack item.
2. For the same pack guarantee you have upcharges defined.
3. Create a transfer for this pack, applying the upcharges.
4. When requested to apply the item level default upcharges please say yes.
5. Submit and approve the transfer
6. Ship and receive the transfer
7. Check that TRAN_DATA record the transfer.
8. Records in TRAN_DATA for the pack components, for tran_codes 28 and 29, REF_PACK_NO field is empty and should have the pack_no .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document