Missing Address While Creating Supplier
(Doc ID 2633214.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a supplier and press save before adding the address, an error is received, asking to enter an address.
After adding an address and try to save again the supplier, the same error is still received, even though the address is already added .
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Tasks - Suppliers and Partners - Create Supplier
- In Supplier screen enter all mandatory information
- Click on Save and Close button - Save
- Error is received that add an address
- Click on More Actions button - Address
- Addresses screen is opened. Click on PLUS button to Add an address
- Enter address information. Click OK.
- Click Save and Close button in Addresses screen. The added address is saved.
- Click Save and Close button-Save in Supplier screen.
- The same error is received.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document