When Creating a Promotion in BCC, ”Item(s) to Discount” Criteria Value is not Displaying Correct Value
(Doc ID 2634194.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Merchandising - Version 11.3.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When setting an operator in the promotion and save it at the returning to the promotion the operator which is displayed automatic is the first operator regardless of what is saved in the Promotion repository.
The issue can be reproduced as example with the following steps:
- Log in to BCC
- Create new project
- Open Merchandising Flex UI
- Create new promotion with type "Item Discount"
- Fill "Promotion name" property
- Select Template "Get Item Discount (by Product, Category, Brand, etc.)"
- Select "condition and offer" property
- Set "No. Of items to Discount" to "Unlimited"
- In "Item(s) to Discount" add any Criteria (e.g. “SKU On Sale = True”)
- In "Item(s) to Discount" add one more criteria (e.g. “SKU Online Only = True”)
- In "Item(s) to Discount” select "Match Any (or)" mode.
- Select Discount Type "Percentage Off"
- Set "Discount" to 5
- In "Item(s) to Exclude" add any Criteria (e.g. "Product Online Only = True")
- Click "Create" to create promotion.
”Item(s) to Discount” criteria mode equals "Match Any (or)" as specified in step 11.
"Item(s) to Discount" criteria mode equals "Match All (and)"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document