Performance Issue For Deploy_ECE.
(Doc ID 2634209.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The CMT Deploy phase do the following set of operation for each account.
1. Open transaction with LOCK on the account
2. Invoke PCM_OP_EXEC_SPROC (cmt_deploy_update) with the account under process. To change DB number from staging DB to the actual DB number.
3. Invoke internal opcode PCM_OP_ECE_SYNC_MIGRATED_DATA to publish the imported objects to ECE.( The notification events are formed and published to ECE)
4. PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_CYCLE_FORWARD to generate cycle fees.
5. PCM_OP_BILL_RESUME_BILLING to align the cycle dates of the new billinfos
6. PCM_OP_BAL_MERGE_MIGRATED_BALANCES to replicate the legacy balance
7. If eveything Ok, update deploy_status of /cmt_reference for the /account and /service% type records
8. Commit/Abort the transaction
Deploy ECE is taking more time than expected for high volume data migration (around 90K mobile customers).
Its synching only 5-6 records per second. DB CPU is occupying 100% while running the deploy_ECE job. Some of the OOTB sqls performed during the job are taking more time resulting in DB getting stuck and hence the slowness.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document