Transmission Of Reports In Status "New Data Available"?
(Doc ID 2634254.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Does AG Bulk Report Transmit service transmit reports in status “New Data Available” or does it wait until they are back in status Generated?
This relates to open Bug ID 22850510 (Argus 7.0.5)
- Create an E2b eligible case. (narrative text was added to the case after Book-in. The narrative text was set to : test 1)
- Schedule and Generate the E2B report by clicking on final in regulatory reports tab.
- Unlock the case and add significant FU and modify the narrative text from test 1 to test 2.
- Lock the case.
- Navigate to [Regulatory Reports] tab and change the routing status of the report from Generated to New Data Available.
- Go to Bulk reporting - Query for case, observe it is in new data available status
- Transmit the report.
- After Transmission, recover the xml file from the outbound folder, observe that it contains the narrative : test 1 <== This is the Bug
- Select bulk e2b transmit screen, locate your report, right click on it, view report and observe that it contains the narrative test 2.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document