Address Table has Address Records Assigned to a Store That is not on The Store Table
(Doc ID 2634731.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Store address is getting added for the Store number that does not exist in Store table when Store number is changed after adding address details while creating the Store.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start creating a Store ID: 5001 with all the details.
2. Add Business, Postal addresses
3. Modify the Store ID to 50022
4. Add Business, Postal addresses
5. Save and Close.
6. Notice that the Address table has the address with the non-existing store ID:5001.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document