Adding Manually a Default UOP While Creating Item Supplier Country Relation Raises NullPointerException
(Doc ID 2635440.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When logged into RMS application as with language set to Spanish, following error occurs upon adding default UOP manually(instead of selecting from LOV) while creating Item Supplier Country relation.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Log in to RMS application in Spanish
2. Create a new item. Add a supplier and go to Item Supplier.
3. Enter all required fields and notice UOP is defaulted to "Unidad Suelta"
4. Clear the UOP field and manually type a valid value.
5. Save the data and note the above error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document