Shipped or Received Quantities Are False on the Screen when Two Stores Are Linked to One Allocation
(Doc ID 2635632.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When having 2 B2B (business to business) orders issued from the same allocation, the screen which shows the quantities shipped and the quantities received is false. The quantities shown represent the total of the quantities and not the quantities for this specific store (and order).
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Create a XDock PO for B2B stores with PO induction
- Item A for Store 1
- Item B for Store 1
- Item A for Store 2
- The Store are not link to the same B2B customer.
- The induction process will create 2 allocations and 3 B2B orders.
- Create the receipt of the PO, the shipment and the receipt of the allocations.
- Check the quantities through the B2B screen
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document