Stock Counts Not Going To Authorization Stage For SIM MAF
(Doc ID 2635654.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Stock count process from Store Inventory Management (SIM) Mobile Application Framework (MAF) is not consistent:
• Does not warn the users that snapshot is not taken.
• Does not automatically take the snapshot.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a unit stock count product group in PC for say one item.
2. Schedule a unit stock count for the product group created for same day.
3. Perform the count and complete the count in SIM MAF (do not take snapshot).
4. The stock count stays in Pending status. Ideally it should have gone to Authorize New state so that the user can perform the authorization on the PC to finish the count.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document