Unable To Create DSD PO From WHAT-IF Summary Allocation
(Doc ID 2637639.1)
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to create Direct Store Delivery (DSD) Purchase Order (PO) from WHAT-IF summary allocation.
Steps to Recreate :
- Search for Item and Create Worksheet for What IF Allocation.
- Select item and click create allocation.
- Select Rules/Release Date/ Locations and Calculate.
- Set Final Allocated Qty and click on Save button.
- Navigate to What If Summay and Select DSD.
- Click Apply Button.
- Click Preview Purchase Order.
- Popup Window Shows Item, Location and PO Qty (Location is Store location)
- Click Create PO.
Noticed that nothing happens, the button is unresponsive as well as cancel button also behaving same.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document