In Argus Affiliate The Description Of An Action Item Is Not Set
(Doc ID 2637829.1)
Last updated on JUNE 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Argus Affiliate - Version 8.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Argus Affiliate (LAM) the Description of a pre-defined action item is not set
If an action item is selected from the list, the description is not set correctly.
It always shows ** Description Not Found **
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- [Argus Console]
- [Code Lists]
- Action Type
- Add Action for use in Local Affiliate e.g.
Action Code = Local Event
Description = Local Event Actions
- Log into Local Affiliate as a user in LAM User Group supplied for Action (per screenshot above)
- Create or Edit Existing Local Event
- [Local Info]
- Action items
- Add today's date and select 'Local Event' for code, as tab off the field it displays **Description Not Found**
- This is regardless of the group also supplied for the action item.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document