Duplicated Data on Sequence When Items Are Added to Locations by Search
(Doc ID 2638032.1)
Last updated on MAY 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the Item Search is used on the Sequence Screen in order to add locations to it, it is possible to associate the same location two times and thus the item will be duplicated in one location.
1. Create Shop floor and Backrooms locations as per the attached document.
2. Search Item A to add to the locations.
3. Add Item A to Shop floor (SF) location X and confirm.
4. Do exactly the same process to add another location, using the search item A.
This time, add the No Location as Primary and set the SF location X as No Primary.
5. Now lets add a third location. Note that, the item A has already one SF location X and settled the primary the No Location.
Add an Backrooms (BR) location Y, keeping the others locations.
6. Now click into the No Location to define one specific Location. It will permit to add the same location added in the step before. So add again the BR location Y.
7. Save and notice that it doesn't invalid the process.
8. Look that BR Y has two items and in SF X one item. Enter in the BR Y location and notice that it has the item A duplicated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!