Days Open on Worklist > New And Worklist > Open Is Displayed Incorrectly
(Doc ID 2638490.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Worklist > New and Worklist > Open, when Follow-up Date is earlier than Initial Receipt Date,
Days Open field displays value calculated based on Initial Receipt Date instead of based on Follow-up Date.
Steps to Repeat:
Testing performed on the date: 07-NOV-2019.
1) Create a new case with Initial Receipt Date: 05-NOV-2019.
2) Go to Worklist > New.
3) Search for the above case using Days Open: 2.
4) Lock the case.
5) Unlock the case as Significant Follow-up.
6) Enter Follow-up Date with earlier date than Initial Receipt Date (Follow-up Date: 01-NOV-2019).
7) Go to Worklist > New.
8) Search for the above case using Days Open: 2.
9) Days Open field displays value calculated based on Initial Receipt Date instead of based on Follow-up Date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document