Can't Override Payment Application Line Items
(Doc ID 2638603.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2020
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52 version, Unifier User Mode
When attempting to import payment line items to override existing items, the following error occurs.
Cannot add standard Lines to Record that contains standard lines
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Select specific Business Process (BP)
- Click Create
- Choose Record in the field
- In the Payment tab Click import
- Choose the CSV file to import items (done successfully)
- Modify amounts in the CSV file
- The user reimport the file and after clicking import the user got Alert "The system will replace existing line items with the imported line items information if provided"
- In the CSV file, the following message was returned: "Cannot add standard Lines to Record that contains standard lines".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document