StartStopUpdate - Cancel Record Functionality Requirement
(Doc ID 2638604.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Testing Accelerator - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: OUTA 22.214.171.124.1, CCB
As part of automation TC, I have to automate below steps:
1. Create a Start a Premise SA record using StartStopUpdate.
2. Verify the SAId and FAIds status.
3. Cancel the records and verify corresponding SAId and FAIds are moved to discarded status.
In application we have two ways to cancel the SA record:
1. One from StartStop screen, select Cancel checkbox and click save.
2. Second, go to SA record and click Cancel button.
In application, when we follow first step it cancels the records but when we try second method it fails with error message : SA contains pending Field Activities.
Therefore to test our scenario, we have to cancel record from start/stop screen, but same is not possible in OUTA as per our last discussion and suggested to use second approach (cancel SAId) which is not working.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document