Exception Calling Attached Business Rule GeneratingPendingRequirements
(Doc ID 2638801.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Insurance Policy Administration J2EE - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124 version, General
Exception calling attached business rule GeneratingPendingRequirements in 126.96.36.199. Exception occurred when processing DeathClaimPayout transaction.On processing the page is redirected to the error page with exception calling attached business rule GeneratingPendingRequirements in 188.8.131.52 but is working in 184.108.40.206 patch. The same issue is occurring for disability processing also.Going to error page with exception on attached business rule GeneratingPendingRequirements.
The transaction when processed should go to the requirement pending status with the requirement pending icon. On click of this item we should be able to fill the requirement data and click OK. Once this is done the transaction should get processed successfully
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Process NewNoticeOfClaim at client level.
2. Process system generated NewNoticeOfClaim at policy level.
3. Add and Process Death Claim at Policy level.
4. Add and Process CauseOfDeath at Client level.
5. Add and process DeathClaim transaction at Policy level.
6. Add and process ReleaseClaim Form transaction at Policy level.
7. Add and process DeathClaimPayout transaction at Policy level.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document