CFAs Do Not Immediately Update the Description
(Doc ID 2639163.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a users changes a CFA (Custom Flex Attributes) value, its corresponding description does not change accordingly. Instead it remains with the old value. Only when the user saves the changes, leaves the CFA screen and reopens said screen do the descriptions reflect the new CFA values.
CFAs should update the description in real time.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a CFA based on a record group.
2. Assign a value to the CFA.
3. Open the CFA window for whatever entity the CFA from point 1 was created.
4. Change the CFA value.
5. Confirm that the CFA description remains unchanged, despite its value being changed.
6. Save and close.
7. Reopen the CFA window and confirm the CFA has the correct description.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!