PDC is Not Showing Subscription Profile While Creating New Discounts
(Doc ID 2639164.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications Pricing Design Center - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue is that, when creating a new discount in Pricing Design Center (PDC) user interface, it is not possible to select 'Subscription Discount' because, by default, only 'Standard Discount' is shown in the profile drop down.
- Log in to PDC GUI (Graphical User Interface)
- Create Discount Offer
- Give all general information (Name, Description,Type(Subscription) and Applicable To)
- In 'Add Discount' section, Add new discount
- Discount Category - Recurring
- Discount Type - cycle forward
- Pricing Profile - Here only Standard Discount is shown (it should have Subscription Discount as well)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document