Cutting A Global Activity Code And Pasting Into An EPS Activity Code Causes The Code To Go Missing
(Doc ID 2639281.1)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2020
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cutting a global activity code and pasting into the EPS activity code structure causes the code to go missing from the Activity Codes list.
- Sign in to P6 Pro Client.
- Browse to Enterprise > Activity Codes > Global.
- Select a code, right click and "cut".
- Close the global activity codes window.
- Select the "EPS" radio button.
- Modify (may need to change the filter in "display" to "All Values" first).
- Select the EPS, right click and "paste".
Note: The EPS activity codes may use 'hide if empty' and won't display the EPS' that do not already have an EPS activity code created beneath. If this is the case, use "add" and select the EPS that needs to have the global code pasted under to make a temp EPS activity code. Then right click on the EPS band and paste the cut global code.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document