Classic View: 'Find' Button in the Line Item Grid of a Summary Payment Applications Grid Is Disabled After Line Item Data Is Modified
(Doc ID 2640122.1)
Last updated on MAY 21, 2020
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 184.108.40.206 to 19.12 [Release 16.1 to 19.12]
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 to 19.12 [Release 16.1 to 19.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Unifier : Version 16, 17 and 18 code streams
When entering data in the line item grid of a Summary Payment Applications type Business Process record:
The 'Find' button should always be enabled.
In Classic View (old UI) the 'Find' button gets disabled after the user modifies some line item data in the grid and saves it.
In Standard View (new UI) the 'Find' button remains enabled as expected.
Steps to Reproduce
- Utilizing the Classic View, create one Summary Payment Applications type record and fill in the required element fields
- Click on the 'Add' button in the line item detail form
- Click on the 'Find' button, the Find dialog box pops up as expected
- Close the Find pop-up and enter some data in the line item grid
- Click on the 'Save' button and notice that the 'Find' button gets disabled or grayed out
Because of this issue the user has to close the page and click on the 'Add' button again to regain the Find functionality.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document