Timesheets Page Is Not Showing Updated Timesheet Statuses Until The Page Is Refreshed
(Doc ID 2640617.1)
Last updated on JULY 01, 2020
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user looks at a rejected Timesheet, the status stays as "rejected" instead of changing to "active".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Sign into Team Member > Timesheets as a Timesheet user.
- Submit hours on a Timesheet.
- As a Timesheet approver, sign in to P6 Web > Timesheet Approvals.
- Reject the Timesheet that has been submitted.
- Sign back into Timesheets as the Timesheet user and select the "rejected" Timesheet.
- Status of the Timesheet still shows as "rejected" instead of changing to "active" status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document