Labels on Reason Code Search Screen Are Not Being Translated
(Doc ID 2641614.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) in Spanish, user's observe some labels on the reason code search screen are in English when it is expected to be in Spanish.
Steps to recreate:
- Enter ReIM using the Spanish language.
- Enter into the Document Menu.
- Create a new Document.
- Select a credit memo cost.
- Populate the header information.
- Add details to the document.
- click Add item.
- Inform a item code.
- In the reason code box lick the "Search" link.
- The labels are not in Spanish.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document