Postings Not In Balance After CNR Posting
(Doc ID 2641704.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to post a credit note, the following warning occurs.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create an order and receipt for it.
- Create invoice with discrepancy (CBC and CBQ resolution).
- Resolve discrepancy (CRDNRQ and CRDNRC created).
- Receive 1st CNQ with slight difference (in tolerance).
- Run Posting and CreditNoteAutoMatch for CN1.
- Receive 2nd CNC with slight difference (in tolerance).
- Run Posting and CreditNoteAutoMatch for CN2.
- Validate postings.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document