Seeing "Null Pointer Exception" In RMS User Interface
(Doc ID 2641961.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 29, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While navigating through Retail Merchandising System (RMS) some time "Null pointer exception" error is displayed .
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create an item when the SYSTEM_OPTIONS.RPM_IND is set to 'Y'.
2. Now change the SYSTEM_OPTIONS.RPM_IND to 'N'.
3. Navigate to contract creation window and fill the appropriate details at contract header window. Now add the items in contract distribution window and click on save and close.
4. System is throwing null pointer exception by clicking on ok , and then it is moving to header screen.
5. Click on submit button and the click on yes in confirmation window then system is throwing the error popup with "null pointer exception" and then click on OK, the contract is submitted successfully.
6. Even system is throwing same error message while approving.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document