Refunded Overpayment Showing On Billed Vs Paid
(Doc ID 2642007.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version
Refunded Overpayment Showing on Billed Vs Paid
Excess credit payment was applied to an account and subsequently refunded. After refunding the excess credit, the Administrative Contracts zone shows no excess credit balance but Billed vs Paid has an On Account / Excess Credit line which makes it appear as though the account still has excess credit. If Billed vs Paid shows the On Account / Excess Credit line, it should also show a Refund line for those On Account / Excess Credit that have been refunded.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Generate Bill.
2. Create payment with amount more than bill amount.
3. Overpayment amount is distributed to On Account Excess credit contract.
4. Request and process refund for overpayment.
5. Validate no current balance for On Account Excess credit contract.
6. Billed vs Paid zone shows correct amounts for all transaction type
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document