Receiving CT-e Rejected in EDI Validation with Error ORA-01476: Divisor is Equal to Zero
(Doc ID 2642321.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Fiscal Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Fiscal Management (RFM) version 22.214.171.124
A PO with 2 simple packs, where each simple pack have freight expense at simple pack level. A NF PO was received without freight expenses included. When CT-e expenses was received via IRL, CT-e is being Rejected in EDI Validation: Erro ORA-1476: divisor is equal to zero retornado pela unidade de programa FM_FISCAL_VALIDATION_SQL.CALC_UNIT_ITEM_COST_COMP.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create 2 simple pack with (ELC) freight expenses at Simple pack level
- Create PO with 2 Simple Pack Item (make sure ORDLOC_EXP is populate with ELC after PO approve)
- Receiving NF PO through IRL
- PO physical and fiscal receiving finished
- Receiving CT-e and link to PO NF
- Check IRL monitor with status "REJECTED in EDI Validation"
- Check IRL error screen message: "Error ORA-1476: divisor is equal to zero returned by program unit FM_FISCAL_VALIDATION_SQL.CALC_UNIT_ITEM_COST_COMP."
Business Impact: CT-e NF is not able to be received to add item cost.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document