Not Able to Receive Shipment, If Timestamp Provided for Ship_Date in Shipment Table
(Doc ID 2642829.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Shipment is created using RMS screen and ship date is provided with timestamp. Try to receive this shipment, it gives error for receive date, even if receive date is greater than or equal to Ship_date(with timestamp). User is not able to perform receiving.
Steps to recreate:
- Create a transfer and approve it.
- Go to Shipment and Receipt and click on create bill of Lading.
- Create the shipment for transfer and provide the ship_date with timestamp (i.e Eg 13-Jul-2019 10:00 AM).
- Ship the transfer.
- Go to Shipment receiving screen and receive this shipment by Item.
- Receive the quantity and click on save and close. An error pop up with wrong receipt date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document