SIM HH: Late Sales Created After Adhoc Counting For Already Closed Stock Counts
(Doc ID 2643183.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM) is creating late sales for already closed Stock Counts although the 'Stock Count Display Default Timeframe' system parameter is set to 'No'.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Make sure that the 'Stock Count Display Default Timeframe' system parameter (i.e. STOCK_COUNT_DISPLAY_DEFAULT_TIMEFRAME) is set to 'No.
2. Using SIM Handheld (HH) device, execute an Adhoc stock count for an item A , and complete it.
3. Check that the STOCK_COUNT.BEFORE_STORE_CLOSE and notice that it equals to 'A' instead of 'N'.
4. Take a note of the STORE_ITEM_STOCK.QUANTITY_TOTAL.
5. Complete a sale for item A.
6. Check the item A in STORE_ITEM_STOCK_HISTORY table and notice that a late sale transaction was created.
7. Check the STORE_ITEM_STOCK.QUANTITY_TOTAL value and compare it to the one from step (4).
Notice that the Stock on Hand (SOH) did not increase after the sale transaction as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!