The Stock Count Approval Timestamp Not Updated After Authorizing a Unit Stock Count
(Doc ID 2643205.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM) receives a sale after a stock count has initiated, SIM is not processing that sale, and is updating the stock incorrectly.
Steps to Reproduce:
Prerequisites: Unit Stock Count Sales Processing parameter (STOCK_COUNT_SALES_PROCESS_UNIT) = 'Timestamp Processing'.
1. Use an item with quantity = 10.
2. Create a Unit type stock count for the item, without re counting.
3. Access the stock count, take the snapshot and count 9.
6. authorize the stock count by following the below steps:
(i) From the 'Child Stock Count List' screen, press 'Authorize'.
(ii) On the 'Stock Count Authorization' screen, press 'Update Auth Qty'.
(iii) "All discrepant items without authorized ...." message is received, press 'Yes'.
(iv) Press 'Confirm Child'.
7. After the authorize the stock count notice that the 'STOCK_COUNT_LINE_ITEM.APPROVED_DATE_TIME' is updated as 15:10 while the expectation is that it should be the same as the COUNT_DATE_TIME (i.e. 14:53).
8. Check STORE_ITEM_STOCK_HISTORY table and notice that the sale transaction is considered a Late Sale transaction.
9. Check the STORE_ITEM_STOCK table and notice that the QUANTITY_TOTAL is 117 (the expectation is 115 = 119 - 1 - 3).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!