STOCK_COUNT.BEFORE_STORE_OPEN Updated Incorrectly For Timestamp Processing Unit Stock Count in SIM
(Doc ID 2643207.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a unit stock count, while taking the snapshot, if the user takes the snapshot when selecting the child stock count, everything works correctly. However, if the user navigates to the child stock count and takes a snapshot, the STOCK_COUNT.BEFORE_STORE_OPEN is incorrectly set to 'A' (i.e. after store open) even in the case of timestamp processing.
Steps to Reproduce:
Prerequisites: STOCK_COUNT_SALES_PROCESS_UNIT = 'Timestamp Processing'
1. For a Unit Stock Count, check STOCK_COUNT.BEFORE_STORE_CLOSE = 'N'.
2. Navigate to the Stock Count.
3. On the 'Child Stock Count List', double click on the child count to navigate to the 'Stock Count Detail' screen.
4. Hit 'Take Snapshot' button.
5. Check STOCK_COUNT.BEFORE_STORE_CLOSE = 'A', it should be = 'N'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!