Pricing Simulation Error For Contract Effective Date, Even When Account Has Active Contract
(Doc ID 2643440.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version
Pricing simulation error for contract effective date, even when account has active contract
In case of Contract Start Date after 01-01-2017, pricing simulation is giving error ‘No active contract exists on this account'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log-in to ORMB with User(Submitter).
2. Create a Person PER1 and Account ACCT1.
3. Add Contract with start date = 1st Jan, 2018 .
4. Create PriceList and navigate to Price list Product Pricing screen
5. Create an Active Price assignment on Pricelist existing for PriceItem P1 with Effective Start Date = 1st Jan, 2015 and Effective End Date = null.
6. Now assign the pricelist to person and view the effective pricing on the account with Effective Start date = 1st Jan, 2017.
7. Navigate to the Menu -> Pricing Simulation date -> Search by Pricelist.
8. Provide the Pricelist Id, Person Id , Account Id and Simulation date = 1st Jan, 2017.
9. Search the result and Simulate the effective pricing with correct SQI value.
10. The System should throw error 'No active contract exists on this account for given date range'.
11. If the SQI is incorrect provided the system will throw error 'Fees Calculation does not exist for given date
12. Repeat Step 8 and 9 with Simulation date = 1st Apr, 2018.
13. The System should provide the rate value along with other details.
14. Create a Person PER1 and Account ACCT1.
15. Add Contract with start date = 1st Jan, 2021 .
16. Create a Active Price assignment on the Account for existing for PriceItem P1 with Effective Start Date = 1st Jan, 2019 and Effective End Date = null.
17. Navigate to the Menu -> Pricing Simulation date -> Search by Account/Person.
18. Repeat Steps 8 to 13 by testing on similar scenarios.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document