Student Financial Planning - Student Initiation Event - Student Not Showing
(Doc ID 2643498.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Student Financial Planning Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After the test environment refresh, the customer attempted to load a student through the UI using the Manual Method:
Log into the Student Financial Planning User Interface (UI)
1. Navigate to Administration > System Management > Load Message File
2. Select Files manually
3. Drag and drop file(s) onto the page
4. Review MPG message upload info on the UI
5. View the uploaded file (View only, no edit functions)
6. Navigate to Student > Student History/Comment > Student History
7. Select the category Manual Mode
8. Click the Entry title to view student history message
The success box was shown but the student does not pull up through ID, name, and SSN. The application error log does not have any errors.
These symptoms were noticed after a test system refresh.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document