Item Induction in Approved Status without RMS_ITEM_APPROVAL_DUTY Duty
(Doc ID 2643939.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item induction in approved status for a user without the RMS_ITEM_APPROVAL_DUTY duty completes successfully, although the users without this duty do not have an approve button.
The users without RMS_ITEM_APPROVAL_DUTY should not be able to create an item in approved status, not even by Item induction. The item should be created, but not approved.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Log in with a user that doesn't have the RMS_ITEM_APPROVAL_DUTY duty.
2. Fill out Item Master template; make sure that the item is in "Approved" status.
3. Navigate to Items --> Upload Items from File
4. Upload filled-out "Item Master" template
5. Notice the result: Item is created in Approved status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!