PSCDNLD Batch not Generating Coupon File POSAfter Making Changes to the Coupon
(Doc ID 2643983.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
POSCDNLD Batch not generating Coupon file after making changes to the coupon.
Steps to reproduce
1) Create new coupon. Add items and locations.
2) Save coupon.
3) Validate that record has been created for the coupon on POS_COUPON_HEAD with EXTRACT_REQ_IND ='Y'.
4) Execute POSCDNLD.
5) Execute POSCDNLD POST.
6) Note that the EXTRACT_REQ_IND flag has changed to "N".
7) Edit the same coupon and makes changes to it (header level, items,locations).
8) Note EXTRACT_REQ_IND flag remins 'N'.
9) Rerun the poscdnld job. Note the coupon files are not generated for the newly made changes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document