WO Activities Cost Is Being Converted When Finisher and Receiving Location Have the Same Currency
(Doc ID 2643986.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Working Order (WO) activities cost is being converted when Finisher and Receiving location have the same currency.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Create a second leg transfer (TSF) from (Warehouse WH1 -> Internal Finisher (of WH2) --> WH2), where WH2 currency is the same as the internal finisher currency and wh1 has a different currency.
- Create a WO with one activity and set the activity cost.
- Ship and receive 1st leg. (receipt on internal finisher)
- Process WorkOrderStatus Message.
- Validate that WO transactions cost was converted even though the Internal Finisher and receiving WH have the same currency.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document